SENSARTE Nonstick Deep Frying Pan Skillet, 10/11/12-inch Saute Pan with Lid, Stay-cool Handle, Chef Pan Healthy Stone Cookware Cooking Pan, Induction Compatible, PFOA Free (10-Inch)
- Swiss Non-Stick Coating - Switzerland ILAG nonstick granite coating, SGS approved. PFOA free, smokeless, safe & healthy. Cooking with little oil for healthy diet.
- Suitable For All Stoves - High magnetic conductive stainless steel base allows the deep frying pan to work on all cooktops, including induction. The core of the frying pan is made of die cast aluminum, which is durable and heats up quickly and evenly.
- Versatile Saute Pan with Pour Spout- Size: 10" diameter, 2.7" tall, 3.5 Quart. Deep and large enough for saute, stirfry, boil, shallow fry & deep fry. The pour spout is super handy for soups and oils.
- Glass Lid & Stay-cool Handle - Durable tempered glass lid makes it convenient to see the cooking status and limits splashes on your stove. Woodgrain bakelite handle is comfortable to grip and stays cool while cooking. Oven safe to 302°F.
- Easy To Clean - Nonstick and no rivets, this chef pan is super easy to clean. Simply wipe it over with a sponge and warm soapy water. Make your daily food intake easier to make.
Package Dimensions: 13.7 x 11.2 x 3.8 inches
How long will my order take to arrive?
Unless otherwise noted in the product description, in-stock items are delivered within 7 to 10 business days of your order. You must accept the delivery within 24 hours of contact by the carrier team. If you are unable to accept, the order will be in danger of being returned and a 20% restock fee will apply as well as return shipping costs. Does not include kitchens items.
Out of stock in United States products have a minimum lead time of 16 weeks prior to being delivered.
How will my order be delivered
Curbside delivery is pre-scheduled with our freight partner and available in the contiguous 48 states.
Expedited & White Glove Shipping
White glove delivery is available upon request. Please contact our team via for assistance. Our White Glove delivery service requires a separate freight carrier and additional fees.
Your purchase will be brought to your residence at a pre-scheduled time and our freight team will bring your order to the curb. You will have to be at the destination to meet the driver. Your order will not be unpacked. You may be left with the shipping pallet. Your order may arrive in a crate.
You will be contacted at least 36 hours in advance of delivery to schedule a drop-off appointment. You will also receive an email with your tracking information when your order ships, allowing you to keep tabs on your items’ estimated arrival. Evening and weekend delivery is not available. If you are unable to accept the delivery within 48 hours of contact, your order be returned 20% stocking fees
It is the responsibility of the customer to inspect all merchandise once it is received, verify counts, and report any damage that may have occurred during shipment. In the event of a quality issue, damage during transit, or a mis-ship, www.cherrytreedepot.com is happy to facilitate the shipment or replacement units, so long as we are aware of the issue within 24 hour of the original delivery
Cancellations & Refunds:
If you would like to modify or cancel an order, please email email@example.com within 24 hours of placing your order. We cannot guarantee the ability to cancel your order if it has already shipped.
If you are not satisfied with your order, please contact us and we will do our best to make it right. We accept returns and exchanges on most purchases, however, due to the size of most of our items, return shipping and restocking fees of up to 25% of your purchase total may apply. Original shipping costs are non-refundable. Any fees will be deducted from the total refund amount.
Time to Return Product: Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.